I wanted to try some Nuvo paste. I bought the color Moonstone. First I created a rainbow using seven different distress oxide inks and later covered the paper with the paste. After letting it dry I used puffy cloud borders, acetate and two Lawn Fawn stamp sets to create this card. I love the way it looks and I’ve received some great feedback about the card.
How dit I make it? I had a nice shimmering white card base that I unfolded. I die cut the largest of the puffy cloud borders out of the front of the card. I cut a piece of acetate to fit inside the card and attached it to the back of the cloud. At the bottom I used the other two cloud border dies, with the left over paper. I glued a small strip of the rainbow paper inside the card. I closed it again so I could see where the bottom two clouds should be. I attached everything and used the die cut stamps to decorate the front. Last but not least I heat embossed a phrase on the inside of the card and it was done.
- Lawn Fawn: “puffy cloud borders” dies
- Lawn Fawn: “a little sparkle” stamps and dies
- Lawn Fawn: “fairy friends” stamps and dies
- Lawn Fawn: “reveal wheel sentiments”
- Card stock paper in white and shimmering white as a card base
- Copic Sketch Markers
- Acetate sheet A4
- Distress Oxide ink in ‘worn lipstick’, ‘spiced marmalade’, ‘squeezed lemonade’, ‘twisted citron’, ‘salty ocean’, ‘blueprint sketch’ and ‘wilted violet’
‘blueprint sketch’, ‘tumbled glass’ and ‘wilted violet’
- Nuvo Glimmer Paste Moonstone
- Wow! embossing pad: clear ultra slow drying
- Lawn Fawn rose gold embossing powder