I love making things and sharing them with you. Some for free, and some for a reasonable price. Because I put a lot of time and effort in it, I’d like you to read the following rules, to make sure my hard work gets the credit it deserves.
- All designs are copyright Little Lovely Crafts. You have permission to use my products, as long as you adhere to the following terms.
- Everything that I put on my website is for personal or classroom use.
- It is allowed to use something as a gift, but it is not allowed to share your (purchased) downloads with anyone else. Please refer them to my website so they can purchase/download it themselves.
- You may not copy, reproduce, sell, modify and/or claim it as your own.
- Please leave the name Little Lovely Crafts on your printables.
- Ask permission if you would like to use one of my photos.
- If you want to tell others about my product on your website or blog, do so by using the link: www.littlelovelycrafts.com, or by using a direct link to the product.
- When you download or purchase something, you agree with all the above.
Thank you and enjoy!