Hello! Today I’m sharing my first project with the adorable ‘Cute Witch’ from Rachelle Anne Miller. The little owl on her hat is just the cutest! I was able to print and cut the image with my Cricut Maker 3. I colored the image with copic sketch markers and then I added some glitter and white gel pen accents. I wanted to make it an interactive card, so I used the ‘Lets Toast pull-tab add-on’ to make the witch fly through the sky.
I used distress oxides to color the background in a nice purple tone and splattered a little water mixed with liquid stardust to create some more interest.
The sentiment was heat embossed with black embossing powder and lastly I added some iridescent stars to the background. And that’s all. This way the cute witch and her owl are the star of the card and I hope you like it!
– Cute Witch digital stamp (use LEONTINE for a 10% discount)
– Let’s Toast Pull Tab Add-On
– Spooktacular stamp for the sentiment
– Copic Friendly Paper
– Iridescent Stars
– Black Embossing Powder
– Clear Embossing Ink
– Anti Static Pad
– Distress Oxide Inks in the colors Shaded Lilac and Villainous Poison
– Liquid Stardust mixed with water
– White Cardstock for card base and mechanism
– Bristol Smooth Cardstock
– Laser Printer
– Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen
– White gelly roll pen 0.8
– Thick Foam Squares
– Copic Sketch markers (or other alcohol markers): see marker list down below