Today Mama Elephant is highlighting the stamp: Oh Gnomie Tree. I shared a card with it last week, but this week I went with different colors. I guess you could say very bright colors. I added the gold frame and stars to make it extra festive.
First I stamped Oh Gnomie Tree on some copic friendly paper and I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers. With a white gel pen I added some sparkles to some of the items on my images. I used the matching die to cut the tree out and set it aside to work on the next thing.
I cut a panel of bristol smooth cardstock and blended Kitsch Flamingo and Dried Marigold Distress Oxide Inks together. I used a Liquid Stardust and water mixture to splatter some shimmery drops on the ink and lifted it up with a paper towel. I cut the Oval Deco Frame from some gold glitter cardstock and added a piece of acetate behind it. Once the ink from the background panel was dry I added gold stars on top of it, went around the edges of my frame with some foam tape and attatched it to my colored background. Then I adhered the gnomie tree on top, attatched it to a white card base and stamped a sentiment from Inside Holiday Messages with some Picked Raspberry Distress Ink inside. And that was it!
(✿◠‿◠) O T H E R S U P P L I E S:
- Oval Deco Frame cuts
- Oh Gnomie Tree stamps and cuts
- Inside Holiday Messages stamps
- White stamping card: https://bit.ly/3hgTRez
- White coloring paper suited for copic markers: https://bit.ly/3haTMZD
- Bristol Smooth cardstock
- Copic Sketch Markers: RV21, RV23, G000, G00, G14, G16, R20, R22, R24, R27, R29, R30, R32, BG10, BG11, BG13, V12, V15, BV00, BV02, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y21, Y23, Y26, YG00, YG01, YG03, YR00, YR12, YR15, YR21, YR24, YR27, B00, B02, W2, W4, W6, W8, N0, N1, N3, E31, E34, E37, E42, E44, E47, E51, E53, E57
- Distress Oxide Ink: kitsch flamingo and dried marigold
- Distress Ink: picked raspberry
- Tape runner
- Vaessen Creative cutting and scoring board
- Bone folder: https://bit.ly/37ZhR3c
- Copic Multi Liner 0.3: http://bit.ly/3qUMUW9
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen: https://bit.ly/3iZeEnR
- White Gelly Roll: https://bit.ly/3ueUbSo
- Liquid glue
- Liquid Stardust: https://bit.ly/35kUAcc
- Foam lines 2mm thick: https://bit.ly/3bF9I5C
- Gold stars: https://bit.ly/3i4iZZl
- Gold glitter cardstock: https://bit.ly/2JCvn4A
(✿◠‿◠) D I S C L A I M E R
I received both stamp sets from Mama Elephant for being part of their Guest Design team. All of the other materials I used were purchased by me (with a discount on some of these items).
I buy a lot of my crafting supplies from Yuki at https://www.cloud9crafts.nl/. Because I’m such a big fan of her company I’ve linked most of my supplies to her website.