Last week I posted this card on Instagram, but I couldn’t find the time to edit the video. Today I finally got round to it. It’s a simple card, but the colors and amount of images make it look really special nonetheless. I hope you like the video!
First I masked off the scalloped edges with some painters tape and then I used four colors of Distress Oxide to color the background with: rustic wilderness, mowed lawn, twisted citron and squeezed lemonade. Then I splattered some rustic wilderness, black soot and liquid stardust mixed with water on top. With my paper towel I picked up the excess water.
I stamped all of my images with black ink, including the little sentiment inside the speech/thought bubble. Next I colored all of the images with my copic sketch markers and used the matching dies to cut them. I arranged all of the images on my card and attached them with liquid glue. I used my scissors on the arms and legs of the koalas, to make them able to actually hold the tree/branch they are hanging from. Once all of the images were attached I adhered the entire panel onto some noble fir cardstock and the card was all finished!
I’ve listed all of the materials I used down below.
(✿◠‿◠) L A W N F A W N S U P P L I E S:
- Large Slimline With Sliders
- Scalloped Slimline With Hearts Landscape
- One in a Chameleon Flip-Flop stamps and cuts
- Tiny Tag Sayings B-day stamps
- I Love You (Calyptus) stamps and cuts
- I Love You (Calyptus) Flip-Flop stamps and cuts
- A Bug Deal stamps and cuts
- Scootin’ By stamps and cuts
- Critters in the Jungle stamps and cuts
- Happy Hugs stamps and cuts
- Noble Fir cardstock
- Liquid Stardust (mixed with water)
- Jet Black ink
- Stamp shammy
- Starry Stamp Shammy Case
- Bone folder
- Stamping block 1.75”
- Stamping block 2.5”
(✿◠‿◠) O T H E R S U P P L I E S:
- Copic Sketch Markers (0, W0, W2, N1, N3, N5, N9, R20, BG000, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, G3, G5, G9, G14, G16, G19, YG11, YG13, YG17, YG21, YG23, YG25)
- Distress Oxide Ink in the colors: rustic wilderness, mowed lawn, twisted citron, squeezed lemonade, black soot
- Liquid glue
- Purple painters tape
- Paper towel
- White coloring paper suited for copic markers
- White stamping card
- Craft Tweezers
- Vaessen Creative cutting and scoring board
- Vaessen Creative guillotine
(✿◠‿◠) D I S C L A I M E R
All of the materials I used in this video were purchased by me (with a discount on some of these items from Cloud9 Crafts). As a design team member for Butterfly Reflections Ink I’m receiving products/discounts and I’m promoting their shop.