I’m so happy with the May mini release. I made this slimline lift the flap card for my husband. I love how the colors turned out on the background. He can to choose where we are going next weekend as a thank you for helping me. We can go for ice cream, Italian food or a walk/cycle in the forest nearby.
I was making this card on Friday, but then I realized I wanted to film it. So before I glued everything on I stopped and made the panels a second time.
My background turned out better the second time, so I’m glad I did it again.
I hope you like the end result.
There is a video on my YouTube channel, or you can watch it on my blog. Just scroll down a little and make sure it is set on 1080p for the best viewing experience. It’s a little out of focus, sorry about that! I’m still trying to find the best settings for my camera. But nevertheless, I hope you enjoy!
Lawn Fawn materials used:
- Small slimline with lift the flaps
- Large slimline with sliders
- Car critters stamps and dies
- Village shops stamps and dies
- Winter village stamps and dies
- Everyday sentiment banners
Other materials used:
- Ranger glossy accents
- Distress oxide inks in the colors: mustard seed, fossilized amber, tumbled glass, salty ocean, hickory smoke, black soot
- Copic sketch markers
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- Sakura gelly roll pen 08: white
- Liquid glue
- Scor tape 1/4 and 1/8 inch
- Foam tape 1,5 mm thick
- Make-up brushes
- White cardstock
- Stamping block
- Stamp shammy
All of the materials I used in this video were purchased by me.