For one of the Lawn Fawnatics challenges I wanted to make an original fall themed card. This pumpkin die from Lawn Fawn was perfect for it. I used distress oxides to create the background and turned the whole thing into a shaker card. Even though you can’t recognize it, the front panel is actually the foursquare backdrop from Lawn Fawn. I cut out the strips in the center to create a more open frame.
With distress oxide I blended a red to yellow base. I splattered drops with liquid stardust on it. I also used distress oxide to give the edges of the pumpkin and leaves a little more more interest. Some white gel pen accents were added as well.
I used a fall fling petite paper behind the shaker to make the green pop out even more.
– Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Pumpkin
– Lawn Fawn Flippin’ Awesome for the banner
– Lawn Fawn Foursquare Backdrop Portrait
– Lawn Fawn Fall Fling petite paper pad
– Lawn Fawn Pick Of The Patch stamps for sentiment
– Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust
– Wow! embossing pad: clear ultra slow drying
– Wow! embossing primary ebony super fine
– Powder tool
– White cardstock for base and for distress inking panels
– Green, red, yellow, brown, black and orange cardstock
– Foam tape
– Liquid glue
– Tape runner
– Sequins in fall colors
– Mini pearls clear and green
– Spray bottle
– Distress Oxides: mustard seed, carved pumpkin, festive berries, candied apple
– Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen